THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am A WEIRDO


perhaps..i am too weird for today..or mayb tmr or days after tat..
I admit it..i am a weirdo..
i cant make my own decision n i hate doing tat so much..
i am lost in the fork of my life..before,i wondered which road to go on..even i had decided,i wonder am i right..I wana hav some opinions from sumone i think is important for me..but ya, "i am weird "
watever..moody n moody .. is my feelings tonite..
I feel inferior n i scare for my future..i wonder decision i made would make me regret..
but i noe,if i dun try for tis shoot..i wil regret for myself n doin ntg..jealously seeing my frens flies to place they desired..
watever..after the result released, i will noe the answer..it's too early to comment bout tat..
tats all ,for tonite..

0 comments: